this is me! ! !

this is me! ! !
no matter what other people say about us,do not easily give up,try to be the best among the best,life must go on,we must be strong and always adhere to the motto of our lives,GO IFFAH SYAHIRAH ! ! !

Thursday, 14 March 2013

DIMULAKAN DENGAN BISMILLAH :)


assalamualaikum to all, hello all, hi all ! OYEAHHHH ! I almost forgot about my own blog until some of my classmate talk about their blog. OMG ! I still have my own one :) lucky me, I still remember my password and I still know how to use it. It takes a long time ago since my last entry, last 2 years if I'm not mistaken.  Thank you Allah for the new me.

this is me , to those who have forgotten me 

my name is IFFAH SYAHIRAH BINTI MOHAMAD NAZLI, 20 

I was like promoting myself all over again. Hello there, just call me Iffah or Syahirah. I'm turning 20 this December. First year of Estate Management's student at University of Malaya. Estate agent to be, In Shaa Allah.

P/S : I already have a brother-in-law
haha, wait for my next entry yaa 

the only sister I LOVE HER much 

P/S : I'm improving my english skill, writing and also speaking :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment